Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's no joke! (#1)


A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender "Have you seen my brother?".
"I don't know" said the bartender, "what does he look like?"


A grasshopper walks into a bar , hops up on a stool and orders a beer. The bartender pours him a tall frothy mug and says "You know....we have a drink here named after you".
"You're kidding me", the grasshopper replies, "You've got a drink named Maurice?"


A gorilla walks into a bar , pulls up a stool and orders a beer. The bartender pours him a beer and says "That'll be six bucks".
As the gorilla is paying for his beer, the bartender adds "You know, we don't get too many gorillas in here". The gorilla replies "At six bucks a beer I'm not surprised"

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long face?"

A pony walks into a bar and says "Give me a beer, I'm a little horse"

and my absolute favorite.....

A polar bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender "I'll have a gin...............and tonic".
The bartender asks "what's with the big pause?".
"I don't know" the bear says "my dad had them too".

No comments:

Post a Comment