Friday, June 5, 2009

Making a list...


My parents are coming to visit in a couple of weeks time. So its that time of year when I have to start thinking about the things from the UK that I would like, and cannot get here. So Mam & Dad, here's my list for this year, I hope you can fit it all in your suitcase:



  • Some spring-like weather in April

  • A pub with atmosphere

  • A sandwich without a pickle on the side

  • A driver that understands the meaning of "right of way"

  • A cream bun filled with real, unsweetened, fresh cream and jam

  • A loaf of bread that does not taste sweet

  • A local rugby or cricket team to keep Tony happy

  • An apple pie without cinnamon

  • A decent cup of tea

  • Marks and Spencer

1 comment:

  1. Trying out the "comments" system.
    Will use it again if successful this time
    Dad

    ReplyDelete