Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Its completely Blitzed


I think I need some new hobbies. What has brought about this revelation? Well, I've just finished getting dinner for the kids, have tidyed up the kitchen, made a cup of tea, and sat down in a comfy chair for a well-earned rest and a half hour of my favorite game, Bejeweled Blitz. But horror of horrors, disaster and calamity! The site is .....I can hardly bear to say it....down for an upgrade! What is the world coming to? Apparently the game has become so popular that their servers are crashing under the strain (I wondered why I kept losing gems and creating black holes on the game board!)

Now the problem is, what do I do to occupy my time? I guess I could read a book? Or tune into "New England Cable News" to listen to news reports that are of no interest or relevance to anything. Or brush the cats (getting desperate now....)

I know! I'll write a blog entry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment