Friday, May 7, 2010

Hats off to Mr Dimbleby!


I've been following the UK general election coverage on the BBC website. It amazes me that they can broadcast one show for so many hours. Hosted by David Dimbleby, it had been on for many hours when I retired to bed at midnight EST, which would be 5am GMT. And when I woke up this morning at 7am, it was still on! The question in my mind is, did David get any sleep during that time? He looked a bit tired but surely he couldn't have been up all night? He must've sneaked off to catch 40 winks sometime during the night surely???

As you probably know, the result was a hung parliament. I was browsing through some of the Twitter comments. My favorites were "People of Britain! Nobody's in charge! Let's play games until teacher gets back." and "Can't we just cut to the chase and make David Dimbleby prime minister?!" Here! Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment