Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my best pal


A very happy birthday to my oldest and best friend Sarah who is the same age as me today (30 obviously ;-)

I have known Sarah since I was 9 or 10, we met when we were both in Mr Blake's class in Lliswerry Junior School in Newport. Her first words to me were "You're weird you are"; not the best start but somehow we got past that!

Since I've been in the US, I miss her company. We don't keep in touch as often as we should (lives too busy), but I love it when we get together when I am back in Wales. We always spend at least one night at a restaurant, drinking too much wine and putting the world to rights.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Nog. Enjoy yourself. Don't forget to stock up on wine and chocolate for when I visit in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment