Sunday, January 17, 2010

Microsoft: You've got questions, we've got dancing paperclips...


I've been having some problems with my computer recently, in particular, using Facebook on Internet Explorer. When I tried to bring up Facebook, the homepage appeared, closely followed by a pop-up error stating that Internet Explorer could not find Facebook.com, at which point it killed the browser. Not good.

So I decided it was about time I ran Windows Update and at the same time upgrade to Internet Explorer 8. Took hours, requiring the help of my husband and multiple restarts.

So here I am on my up to date, worm-free, bug-free, spam-free, cleaner than clean computer. I have to say this new version of Internet Explorer must be really smart and running loads of stuff for me in the background. I know this because IT RUNS SLOWER THAN A HERD OF TURTLES STAMPEDING THROUGH PEANUT BUTTER!!! Damn you Bill Gates!

No comments:

Post a Comment