Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where, oh where shall we go?


We are trying to find somewhere to spend a week at the end of August. Our original plan was to drive somewhere like Niagara Falls, or Montreal, or Maine. But after much web searching I have given up trying to find anywhere reasonably priced. I could get a hotel on the coast of Maine for a week if I am prepared to pay $2000 for the room! So I started seaching for vacation deals that involved flying. I am amazed that I can fly to Florida and stay in a nice hotel on the Gulf coast for less than a hotel in Maine! So it looks like that is where we will be going. Although, come to think of it, if we are going to get on a plane then that opens the doors for many more places. Maybe I should look about for more deals. Utah looks interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment