Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fido? No thanks!


I am not a big fan of dogs, I've never seen the attraction. It seems like whenever we visit a house with a dog, with a few rare exceptions, the owner has to battle with the dog to stop it from jumping up and licking us. Today while out walking in my neighborhood, it seemed like every second house had some yapping mutt in the garden, running out at me, woof, woof, yap, yap, yap, howl (I think one was a wolf!). And where is the pleasure in taking a dog for a walk when you have to spend most of the walk carrying a small bag filled with its poop? Not my idea of fun that's for sure. (by the way, have you noticed that whenever a couple is out walking their dog, its always the woman who is carrying the little bag of poop? Whats up with that?!)
Give me cats anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment