Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shopping and stuff...



Had a couple of days off from work, making for a nice long weekend. Yesterday we spent a few hours wandering around the Natick Mall ("Natick Collection"). It amazes me that some of these designer stores can still be in business. They are all the same, laid out in an artsy fashion, with limited stock and one, bored looking assistant pacing the floor desperate for a customer. Can anyone afford to spend $500 on a skirt nowadays? Whereas I'm not likely to be snapped for the "People of Walmart" website (www.peopleofwalmart.com), I have a limit to what I will spend on something that will be out of fashion this time next year. I do, however, like handbags, especially those from Coach, and luckily bags seem to be "the" fashion accessory of the moment. You will not, however, see me in a pair of Uggs, not in this lifetime ....

No comments:

Post a Comment