Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Its one year ago today that I created this blog. In one year I have had over 4000 visitors from 63 different countries. In 2009 I wrote a jaw-dropping 238 posts, with the most occurring in April (30) and the least in July (14). I have commented on the weather, sports, vacation destinations, birthdays, schools, soaps, exercise & diets, chocolate, restaurants, cars, University, kids playgrounds, Hannah Montana, swine flu, Orthodontics, concerts, Bejeweled Blitz, Dunkin Donuts, Conkers, shopping, Winker jeans, bulimic cats, apple picking, Michael Jackson, Halloween, recession, puberty, kitchen appliances, Dolly Parton, Welsh sheep, haircare and St Winnifred's school choir. No wonder I'm running out of things to blog about. I will have to get my thinking cap on if I want to achieve similar results this year. All ideas gratefully received....

No comments:

Post a Comment