Friday, April 29, 2011
Observations on the Royal Wedding
My observations on the Royal Wedding:
1. The bride looked wonderful, and her dress was beautiful and sophisticated
2. William's red uniform looked cheerful, and smart at the same time. A great choice
3. Harry should've combed his hair and held his shoulders back
4. Princess Anne's outfit looked like something the Easter bunny threw up (quote from my friend Christine)
5. Victoria Beckham looked like "an extra in Twilight" as one fashion guru said...and I agree
6. The Queen's outfit looked sunny and stylish, the Duke of Edinburgh looked like a skeleton
7. There were some bizarre hats worn!
8. Harry just HAS to be James Hewitt's son. There is nothing of Charles in his appearance whatsoever.