Monday, November 8, 2010

Corrie Nation - I just don't get it

Just been trying out the new game on Facebook called "Corrie Nation". Now being a bit of a Coronation Street fan I thought it may be fun. How mistaken I was! I have to say, I just don't get it. You start with an empty street and you have to buy houses and characters (from the TV show) for the street. You only get a finite amount of money to buy them with, and the only way of getting more appears to be by subscribing to something like Netflix, or take out a magazine subscription. So it seems to me to be just one big marketing ploy.  And lets assume I did subscribe and get enough money to "kit out the street". What then? Do I just sit there and look at it with pride? Invite the neighbors round to oooh and aahh at how full my street is? Maybe I'm just old but give me Space Invaders any day - you know where you are with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment