Thursday, December 3, 2009

The challenge: is it a man or a woman?


Just watching an episode of University Challenge. There's a team on it from UCL (University College London) and the 'spokesperson' is called Woolley. I cannot for the life of me work out whether this person is a male or a female. His/her flowery dress and lipstick makes you think that he/she is a "she", but the deep voice, prominant Adams apple and obviously male chin make me think that he/she is in fact a "he". Its fascinating! I haven't paid attention to any of the questions yet, I've been too busy watching this person!

1 comment:

  1. This team has been on a few times and I'm convinced he's a bloke wearing a dress & makeup.
    To be fair the make up is nicely applied but I think he'd look better wearing more structured clothes in stronger colours. Nog

    ReplyDelete