A new supermarket has opened up in the next town over, its called Wegmans and quite frankly, you'd think that it was the site of the second coming, such is the excitement and furor surrounding its opening. Wegmans is a family-owned chain which has appeared on Fortune's annual "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since its inception in 1998, and has ranked among the top 10 for eight consecutive years. Food Network recognized it with its award for Best Grocery Store in 2007.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
and here's one I should've remembered
Link to it here:
Saturday, October 22, 2011
A typical Saturday morning.
- Wake up late, go downstairs to make tea. Cleanup mess in kitchen from previous evening.
- Kids are up. Clean up their breakfast mess in the kitchen.
- Go to put some washing on. Tidy up the kids bedrooms. Tidy up the kids bathroom.
- Inspired by a session of watching "Cupcake wars" last night, daughter is making lemon & lime cupcakes. Tidy up kitchen .
- A tornado (aka husband) comes into the kitchen., returning from grocery store, and now late for daughter's soccer.
- Daughter appears and declares she is ready to go. She just needs to clean her teeth, put her hair up, put on her socks, shin guards and cleats, get some water and put on her sports glasses. More tornado activity
- Finally they leave. Tidy away purchases. Go downstairs to gym to do some exercise. Peace at last.